Our practice has cared for thousands of contact lens patients over the past 30 years. Since no single contact lens is right for everyone we will work with you to find something that meets your unique needs. We acknowledge that not all patients are good candidates for contact lens wear. In order to help us determine if you are a candidate for contact lenses we perform a contact lens evaluation. We look for lenses that feel comfortable and provide excellent vision without impacting eye health. We offer a full range of contact lens options and are comfortable fitting soft, gas permeable, and custom contact lenses. Dr. Amundsen, Dr Wilson, and our highly trained staff promise to give 100% of their effort to ensure you are successful with your contact lenses.
Contact Lens Evaluation
Prior to fitting you with contact lenses we thoroughly assess the health of the front of your eye to make sure it is healthy enough for contact lens wear. We then measure various aspects of your eye in order to help us choose the most comfortable, best fitting lens. For those individuals who have issues with allergies or chronic eye infections, please let us know prior to beginning contact lens wear. All this information helps us decide whether you are a good candidate for contacts.
Next we apply trial contact lenses to assess their fit, comfort and vision. Once a good starting lens is found, we will ensure you know how to care for them properly. You will then wear the lenses for a trial period to make sure they meet your needs and that your eyes remain healthy while wearing them. Lastly, once final lenses have been chosen a contact lens prescription is written and lenses can be ordered.
Guaranteed Contact Lens Success Program
This program allows you to go through a fitting process in our office with minimal risk. If you decide during the first three months that contact lenses are not for you, our office will give you a full refund for the material costs of the contact lenses and prorate any fitting costs based on the number of office visits that have been used. This will allow you to have confidence in the services and contact lens materials we provide.
We guarantee that all of our lenses are factory sealed. If you have any problems with a lens you purchased from us, please remove the lens immediately and let us know. All of our contact lenses carry a full manufacturer’s warranty against defects. If you should receive a defective contact lens, simply give our office a call, and we will gladly take care of it for you!
- Contact Lens Pricing: Since materials are often the same wherever you purchase them, we feel the value we add is our professional expertise. Our contact lenses are competitively priced with internet vendors, and with the rebates we offer they are often actually more affordable. We want you to feel comfortable that you are getting excellent value with us.
- Complex Contact Lens Fitting: Dr. Amundsen and Dr. Wilson have special interest and extensive experience in hard-to-fit contact lens cases such as:
- High astigmatism: Often unable to be corrected by standard made to order lenses
- Multifocal lenses: Offer excellent distance and near vision in one lens, often eliminating the need for glasses for day to day activities
- Post LASIK, RK, and corneal transplant
- Keratoconus contact lens fitting
- Orthokeratology: Specially designed lenses that are worn overnight to eliminate the need for contact lenses or glasses during the day
Click here to view our contact lens policies and disclosures.
We fit contact lenses from all major manufacturers.