Office Hours Change in Response to COVID-19 Virus Containment
We are excited to see our patients again, our office has begun to reopen! We are currently scheduling our patients with urgent eye health issues and then will be scheduling routine comprehensive eye exams May 18, 2020.
Your safety is our priority when you come to the office, so we want to share with you changes we are implementing before your next visit.
Our hours have changed:
Closed for lunch from 1:00pm-2:00pm
- Any eye emergencies/concerns: call us at 805-482-1136
- An appointment is now required to enter the office, as the door will remain locked
- We will conduct a short health survey (including taking temperature) before you are able to enter.
- Facemasks/face coverings are required to enter the office.
- Staff will be consistently cleaning throughout the office as patients leave areas.
- We are requesting that only the patient being seen by Dr. Amundsen come into the office. IF a second person is needed (family member/caretaker), we will have them be in the exam room with the patient.
- All glasses needs: pick ups, purchases, repairs, or adjustments need an appointment.
These changes will stay in place for as long as needed. We will continue to share any updates that happen in the future. We have put these standards in place for us to continue caring for you while doing all we can to protect you, your families, our staff, and community.
Thank you for understanding about our new standards during this extraordinary time. Please call to ask questions and make your appointments, we are here to care for you and be as safe as possible through this time.
Dr. Dean Amundsen, Camarillo Optometrist
Our goal is to help you solve the challenges you face with your sight, and we are willing to invest the time and attention necessary to ensure this happens. We recognize the highest quality of eye care is provided when we are free to choose the treatment that is best for you. We feel what we offer is rare in today’s world, and we invite you to come and experience the impact great eye care can make in the quality of your life.
Thank you for your interest in our office! Click here to explore what makes us different.
The Eye Doctor’s Blog
Please Read Important Policy Change:
New Cancellation Policy
Beginning May 21, 2018, Our office has begun a 2-Business Days Cancellation Policy for all appointments. Appointments cancelled less than 2-business days from the scheduled appointment time, will be charged $35.00. This policy is necessary to continue offering high quality care and service. Our patients wanting earlier appointments are affected when there is less than 2-business days notice of a cancellation. Every patient is important and we always do our best to accommodate each one’s needs to provide the best eye care possible. We will hold your credit card information for any charge that is accrued. Thank you for your understanding.