Dr. Amundsen offers a variety of vision care products and services including:
- Eyeglasses – Visit our optical boutique to find a great selection of top-quality frames from a wide variety of designers! We carry technologically advanced lenses to ensure your vision is crisp and clear.
- Contact Lenses – Come in and see why more than 2,000 patients choose to get their contact lenses from us!
- Vision Correction Surgery – Considering corrective surgery such as LASIK, implanted contact lenses, or LASEK & PRK? Visit Dr. Amundsen and explore the options with an expert in the field!
- Glaucoma and Macular Degeneration Care – Dr. Amundsen offers diagnostic and treatment services to patients with glaucoma and macular degeneration. We want to help those with glaucoma and macular degeneration to maintain their sight throughout their lifetime.
- Cataract Care – Cataracts are one of the most common conditions affecting individuals over age 65. We offer preventive care and advice to help delay the onset of cataracts as well as care for the patient requiring cataract surgery.
- Dry Eye Care – Our practice has a special emphasis on treating dry eyes. The symptoms can include burning, scratchiness, irritation, watering, blurred vision, light sensitivity, and redness.
- Preventive Care – We believe in the old adage that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Many eye health conditions can be controlled, delayed or cured through healthy lifestyle habits that include proper diet, exercise, as well as the use of targeted nutritional supplements.